- The NT01 offers varying degrees of competition performance. The tire is molded at 6.3/32nds of an inch with large continuous tread blocks and sweeping lateral grooves. This set up can be easily shaved down to 3/32nds of an inch tread depth to function as a race slick with twin circumferential grooves.
- When you're at the track, you want a tire that handles predictably and consistently. Nitto's engineers identified a combination of construction and compound features that reduces the negative effects of heat buildup. The high modulus rayon carcass, steel-reinforced sidewall and body-ply construction together give you the drive feel and confidence to push the tire to its limits.
- The construction design is enhanced for consistency and stability under racing conditions. The large shoulder blocks maximize the surface area contacting the road. This large contact patch increases dry performance while accelerating, braking and cornering.
- High modulus rayon carcass, reinforced sidewall and the advanced body construction combine to increase stability during braking, cornering and straight-aways.
- The road race compound balances dry traction, consistency, heat cycle performance, heat resistance and longevity to provide fast and consistent lap times throughout the life of the tire.
- Dry Performance
- Competition Performance
- Handling Stability
- Specialized Race Compound
Vehicle Category: Passenger
Performance Category: Performance Summer
Contact Us About This Tire
28 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|