Nitto Mud Grappler
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Mud Grappler, one side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- The sidewall design is as important as the tread pattern for maximum off-road performance. The Nitto Mud Grappler mud terrain tire has one of the most aggressive and functional sidewall designs on the market. The massive lugs provide additional biting edges, which is especially helpful in rocky terrain. The additional depth also provides punctured resistance.
- The high void ratio between the tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from the pattern to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- The three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
- The tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
- Dual Sidewall Designs
- Aggressive Sidewall Lugs
- High Void Ratio
- Puncture Resistance
- Off-Road Traction
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: Mud Terrain
Contact Us About This Tire
18 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|