Nitto Exo Grappler AWT
- A special mix of natural rubber, high strength polymers, and wear resistant materials aids cut and chip resistance on unpaved gravel roads.
- The staggered shoulder blocks provide biting edges for off-road traction in loose dirt surfaces. The 3-ply sidewall with large sidewall lugs offer additional sidewall strength and puncture resistance.
- Rated with the 3-peak mountain snowflake for winter driving conditions, the Exo Grapplers sipes and large lateral grooves provide biting edges as well as water and snow/slush evacuation. These tread features are combined with a new durable compound that allows for traction in freezing temperatures. For additional traction, option TSMI #15 studs can be added for increased winter traction.
- The computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise normally heard at highway driving speeds.
- The gear shaped block edges reinforce center tread blocks and provide a stable contact patch. They also help reduce stone retention and stone drilling.
- Spiral shaped stone ejectors serve to reduce stone retention, as well as stone drilling.
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Exo Grappler one side has three-dimensional butresses and the other has Y-shaped butresses. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- Durable Compound
- Sidewall Technology
- Winter Performance
- Variable Pitch Tread Blocks
- Gear Shaped Block Edges
- Stone Ejectors
- Dual Sidewall Designs
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: All Terrain
Contact Us About This Tire
24 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|