Nitto Dura Grappler (4-Rib Pattern)
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Dura Grappler one side has a metal fin design and the other has a traditional design. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. See how Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- The Dura Grappler is also offered in two separate tread patterns dedicated for LT-Metric sizes and P-Metric sizes. LT-Metric sizes are offered in a durable 4-rib design, while the P-Metric sizes have a quiet 5-rib design.
- The multi-rib pattern helps improve tread life by linking the tread blocks to reduce tread flex, and also results in a quieter tire.
- Waved sipes increase traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet and slushy conditions.
- Dual Sidewall DesignsAdvanced Siping TechnologiesDual Sidewall Designs
- Specific Patterns to Meet Your Needs
- Advanced Siping Technologies
- Wet Performance
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: Highway Terrain
Contact Us About This Tire
17 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|