Nitto Dune Grappler
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Dune Grappler one side has Old English lettering and the other has traditional lettering. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. See how Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- The intermediate void ratio between the tread blocks helps to provide off-road performance in loose dirt and sand.
- Three-ply polyester sidewall construction and sidewall lugs aid in puncture resistance. (In select sizes)
- The Dune Grappler®s 3D grooving and tread blocks help reduce tread movement. This helps reduce irregular wear and minimize road noise.
- Bridges were added between treadblocks to reduce tread flex, resulting in less heat build up to prolong the tire's performance.
- Dual Sidewall Designs
- Off-Road Traction
- Strength and Durability
- On-Road Manners
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: On/Off Road
Contact Us About This Tire
6 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|